General Terms and Conditions of Use
Continued browsing of this site implies unreserved acceptance of the following provisions and conditions of use. The version currently online of these terms and conditions of use is alone enforceable for the entire duration of use of the site and until a new version replaces it.
The Aprolis Site is published by Aprolis, SAS having capital of 12,252,240 Euros, whose registered office is located at 6 rue Claude-Nicolas Ledoux, 94046 Créteil Cedex and registered with the Créteil Trade and Companies Register under number B 728 206 533, represented by publication manager Benjamin de Castelnau.
Access to the website
1. Access to this website is reserved for adults only. Aprolis therefore reserves the right to ask for proof of the user's age, particularly in the case of the use of price estimation services.
2. Access to and use of this website is reserved for strictly personal use. The user therefore agrees not to use this website and the information or data it contains for commercial, political or advertising purposes or for any form of commercial solicitation, in particular for sending out unsolicited e-mails.
3. Aprolis reserves the right to cancel or amend the service(s) and functionality(ies) offered on this website without prior notice and does not accept any liability in the event of temporary or permanent unavailability of this website. Aprolis may, from time to time, restrict access to parts of this website or the entire website.
4. The user is responsible for taking all necessary steps to access this website. The user is also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access this website via their Internet connection are aware of and comply with these terms and conditions.
Management and changes to website
For the smooth management of the website, Aprolis may at any time :
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of this website, or reserve access to this website, or to certain parts of it, for a specific category of Internet users;
- delete any information that may disrupt the operation of the website or infringe national or international laws or the rules of Netiquette.
- suspend this website in order to carry out updates
- display content that is obsolete at a given time without Aprolis being under any obligation to update it.
Aprolis cannot be held liable in the event of a failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption in operation, preventing access to this website or to one of its functionalities.
The hardware used to connect to this website is the sole liability of the user. The user must take all appropriate measures to protect his hardware and his own data, in particular from virus attacks via the Internet. Moreover, the user is solely liable for the sites and data consulted. Aprolis cannot be held responsible in the event of legal proceedings against you: because of the use of this website or any service accessible via the Internet; because of non-compliance by the user with these general terms and conditions of use.
Aprolis is not liable for any damage caused to the user, third parties and/or their equipment as a result of their connection to or use of this site and relinquishes the right to take any action against Aprolis as a result.
Should Aprolis be subject to amicable or legal proceedings as a result of the use of this website, Aprolis may take action against the user to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, sentences and costs that may result from such proceedings.
The personal information collected is processed in accordance with the stated Data Collection and Use Policy. In using this website, the user agrees to this processing and guarantees that all data provided is accurate.
1. The creation of any hypertext links by the user to all or part of the this website is strictly forbidden without the prior written authorisation of Aprolis, requested by e-mail to the following address: Aprolis - 6, rue Claude-Nicolas Ledoux, 94046 Créteil Cedex.
2. Aprolis is free to refuse this permission without having to justify its decision in any way whatsoever.
Should permission be granted, it will in all cases only be temporary and may be withdrawn at any time, without the publisher being required to provide any justification. In any case, all links must be removed on request.
3. Any information accessible via a link to other websites is not under the control of Aprolis, which declines all liability for their content.
4. The user must not create a link from a website that is not owned by the user. However, the user may create a link to the home page of this website provided that the link is lawful and does not damage the reputation of Aprolis or take advantage of it.
The user must not create a link which may suggest any association, approval or endorsement on the part of Aprolis if this does not exist. Aprolis reserves the right to cancel the permission to create a link without prior notice.
Data collection, conditions of use and confidentiality
1. The personal data that may be collected on this site are subject to automated processing and are mainly used for the management of commercial relations with the user. They are saved in the Aprolis customer file and may be shared with other companies in the group. This file, which is compiled from personal data, is declared to the CNIL.
2. In accordance with the provisions of the French law no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 as amended, relating to information technology, files and freedoms and GDPR; the user has the right to access, query, modify and delete information concerning him. He also has a right to oppose the processing of his personal data, as well as a right to oppose the use of this data for commercial prospecting purposes. This right may be exercised at any time either directly on this site under the "Contact" section, or by post to the following address: Aprolis - 6, rue Claude-Nicolas Ledoux, 94046 Créteil Cedex, France, or by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. For security reasons and in order to avoid any fraudulent request, this request must be accompanied by proof of identity. Once the application has been processed, this proof of identity will be destroyed.
3. Where certain information is mandatory in order to access specific functionalities of the present site, its mandatory nature will be indicated at the time of data entry. The user is informed and accepts, after consent, that he is may receive commercial communications, newsletters, etc. from the publisher. If the user does not so wish, he is invited to inform Aprolis via the following contact address: email@example.com so that his request can be taken into account.
4. If, when consulting this website, the user accesses personal data, he must refrain from any collection, any unauthorised use and any act that may constitute an infringement of privacy or reputation. Aprolis declines all responsibility in this respect.
5. Aprolis does not collect any information enabling the user to be identified without the user's express prior consent, which may be given either by filling in one of the forms on this website or by post: Aprolis - 6, rue Claude-Nicolas Ledoux, 94046 Créteil Cedex.
Cookies may be automatically collected by Aprolis. A cookie does not identify you, but it does record standard information such as details of user visits. Any information collected indirectly will only be used to track the volume, type and pattern of traffic using this website, in order to develop the design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service that is offered to the user. Aprolis informs you that you are entitled to refuse these cookies by changing your browser settings.
Photographs and representation of products/applications
Photographs of products and their descriptions are not contractual and Aprolis cannot be held responsible for them. Photographs of services and applications as well as their description are the property of Aprolis. Any use of these without the agreement of Aprolis will result in prosecution.
The present conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and come within the jurisdiction of the courts of Créteil, unless there is a different specific attribution of jurisdiction arising from a particular law or regulation.
These General Terms and Conditions of Use are subject to change at any time. The user should therefore consult them regularly in order to take account of any modifications made.
For any question or information on the products presented on this website, or concerning the website itself, the user can leave a message at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.