Commitment to society and the environment
We are proud to work for causes in which we believe. Aprolis's strategy incorporates the Corporate Social Responsibility approach of Monnoyeur Group, which underscoring our essential values in terms of ethics, the environment and safety.
The Corporate Social Responsibility strategy derives from an evaluation of the major risks and opportunities to which the Group and its activities are exposed. This evaluation measures the severity and probability of occurrence of these risks in order to identify the main ones, and led to the Group determining twelve challenges.
- Be committed to quality and innovation
- Ensure the health and safety of users and third parties
- Maintain a responsible product life-cycle
- Maintain constructive relations with suppliers and purchase responsibly
- Ensure ethical behaviour in our business methods
- Ensure health and safety at work
- Reduce greenhouse gas emissions from energy use and help meet the climate challenge
- Reduce waste and pollution production and protect water resources
- Ensure local acceptability and maintain responsible growth
- Attract talent and hold on to key skills
- Maintain management-worker dialogue to keep an eye on staff well being
- Encourage diversity and fight discrimination