Smooth and efficient intralogistics is the best way to cope with the demands and price pressure.
That's why the KAMAG swap body carrier is the essential element for your logistics. Its agility, speed and ergonomic handling make the KAMAG PM swap body carrier the perfect logistics vehicle.
Cabin options for the KAMAG swap body carrier
In winter, the protective roof prevents the cab from being damaged by ice. In summer, it also prevents the sun from shining on the cabin.
Auxiliary heating and air conditioning
This option allows drivers to carry out their mission regardless of the weather conditions they face.
Rear window wiper
This will ensure that operators have excellent visibility through the large rear window.
Other cab options for the KAMAG swap body carrier
- Special paint to customise the swap body to your colours
- Transparent protective film
- DAB+ digital radio tuner with Bluetooth
- Preparation for CB
- Second 24V socket
- Double USB socket in the centre console
- Compressed air connection in the cabin
- Swivelling LED reading light
- Protective cover for driver's seat
- Rubber floor mats on driver and passenger side
- Additional ignition keys
- Removal of passenger seat
Swap bodies - safety first!
Lighting and flashing lights are all safety features that are in place on the KAMAG PM.
They complement a design that offers drivers some of the best visibility on the market. The panoramic laminated glass windscreen, large tempered glass rear window and all the mirrors on the KAMAG PM provide drivers with unparalleled visibility.
The roof hatch, emergency hammer with belt cutter and hazard light button ensure driver safety."
Safety options for the KAMAG swap body carrier
Hydraulic locking system
Thanks to the "hydraulic container locking" option, drivers can carry out logistical manoeuvres with maximum safety.
Rear view camera with 7" display
Operators will be able to make approaches safely and accurately thanks to the rear view camera and its 7" screen.
Right-hand rear strobe light
LED rear working light
For the best possible visibility when reversing. The positioning of this LED rear working light can be right and/or left.
Key switch for 2 driving speeds/silent mode
By turning the key switch, the driver activates the speed limiter. This ensures that the swap body carrier does not exceed the preset low speed.
LED front working lights
To ensure the best possible visibility, these LED front work lights are positioned on either side of the cab under the canopy.
LED rear working lights
Positioned on both sides of the cab and facing rearwards, these LED work lights will therefore provide excellent visibility when approaching.
Telescopic rear working lights
They are located at the rear of the cab to better illuminate the area around the crates. This is why these LED work lights are telescopic on the side.
Other security options
- Seat contact with engine cut-off
- Reversing horn
- Sound signal for reversing "Cri du lynx".
- Sound signal deactivation to limit noise pollution depending on location or operating hours
- LED work light on the left rear
- LED working light on the roof facing outwards
- 2 LED work lights in the area of the rear support leg
- LED work light on the fifth wheel to ensure the best possible visibility
- All work lights with triple switching"
A swap body carrier with exceptional agility
Thanks to its small turning radius (4,750 mm inner turning circle), the KAMAG PM allows fast manoeuvring. This improves the productivity of the drivers, as they do not have to perform multiple manoeuvres.
Swap body frame options
Hydraulic fifth wheel
D40-800 rear trailer hitch
VBG trailer hitch at the rear D57.5-600
Hydraulic underride bar
With this option the underride bar is vertical to the rear of the body. This ensures optimum safety when travelling, especially on public roads.
Hydraulic container lock for swap body carrier
Duo-Matic quick coupling for trailers
12 V (NATO)
Low-profile rear hitch system
Centralized lubrication system
Ideal for lubricating all the points that need it quickly in order to guarantee longevity and good operation of the swap body carrier.
Lockable plastic storage box at the rear
Lockable storage box so that the operator can have the equipment he needs at any time and leave it safely in the box.
Other chassis options for the swap body carrier
- Low-profile rear hitch system
- Spring damped fixed stop (C745)
- Removable stop with sound reduction
- Remote control for lifting platform
- Height limitation for lifting platform
- Pneumatically retractable guide assistant
- Stop for 20' container
- Fenders with mud flaps at the rear
- Duo-Matic quick coupling for semi-trailer
- Differential lock for rear axles
- Adapter from 15 to 2x7 pins
- Tyre inflation system with compressor
KAMAG PM - the highly efficient swap body carrier
The design of the swap body doors allows for greater efficiency by reducing swap body handling times. This is because the lifting device is designed to handle the common swap bodies C715, C745, C782.