When you visit the aprolis.com website (hereinafter referred to as the "Site"), some information about your browsing may be recorded in "cookie" files installed on your terminal (computer, tablet, mobile phone or any other device optimised for the Internet).
These cookies are issued by aprolis.com to facilitate your browsing on this Website, for audience measurement purposes and so that you can interact with the social modules on the Site (Facebook, Twitter...).
This article helps understand what a cookie is, what it does, and how to configure its operation.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a text file which, thanks to your browsing software, is deposited in a dedicated space on your terminal's hard disk when you visit a site or consult an advertisement. It contains several items of data such as the name of the server that deposited it (server of the website you are visiting), an identifier in the form of a unique number and possibly an expiry date for the cookie. Cookies enable the sender to recognise the user's terminal with which it is registered and to collect information about the user's browsing on the websites.
What cookies do we use?
- Cookies that are essential to the operation of the website: they enable us to memorise information entered in forms, manage and secure access to reserved areas (registration or access to your account, requested service, contents of an order basket, etc.).
- Functional cookies": these allow the presentation of the website to be adapted to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, etc.) and thus personalise your access to the website.
- Analytical cookies" (or "audience measurement cookies"): they anonymously collect traffic data to establish statistics and traffic volumes (number of hits, pages viewed, etc.) and to understand the use of the components making up this Site (sections and pages viewed, etc.), enabling Aprolis to monitor and improve the quality of its services. Thus, this website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"), which enables us to analyse how users use the website.
- Social cookies": enabling allow you to interact with the social modules on the Site (Facebook, Twitter...).
How to manage your cookie preferences?
At any time, you can change the settings for depositing the various categories of cookies on the website. We provide you with a simple tool that allows you to configure the deposit of cookies according to their category: "social" cookies, analytical cookies, advertising cookies, etc. The choices you make using this tool will only be valid while you are browsing the website. To use this tool, click here.
To manage exactly what you expect of your cookies as precisely as possible, you can also change the settings of your web browser. Below you will find links to the support pages for disabling cookies on the most commonly used browsers
- Internet Explorer - https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/topic/comment-supprimer-des-fichiers-cookies-dans-internet-explorer-bca9446f-d873-78de-77ba-d42645fa52fc
- Chrome - https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416
- Firefox - https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies-preferences
- Safari - https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Opera - https://security.opera.com/
How long do you keep your data?
The Company retains your personal data for as long as is needed for the purposes as described above. In particular:
- Cookies, which may or may not require your consent, are stored on your device for a maximum period of 13 months from the date of their creation;
- The information collected via cookies is stored for 25 months from their creation on your terminal.
- Your choice, consent and/or refusal, regarding cookies is retained for a period of 6 months (after this period we will ask you again to choose how you wish to manage your cookies on our website).
What are your rights in relation to personal data?
In accordance with the Applicable Regulations, you have, depending on the situation, the right to access, correct, delete, limit, portability and oppose the processing of your data as well as the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You also have the possibility of sending us your instructions in order to organise the purpose to which your data is put (conservation, deletion, communication to a third party, etc.) in the event of decease. You can exercise these rights by writing to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
You also have the right to appeal to a supervisory authority such as the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés in the event of a breach of the regulations applicable to the protection of personal data and, in particular, of the European General Data Protection Regulation No. 2016-679 (RGPD), which has been in force since 25 May 2018.
Aprolis reserves the right to amend or complete this cookies policy because of any change or addition to the applicable regulation in terms of data protection.
Any change to this policy, when it becomes available, will by published on our website.